Friday 9 August 2013

Idle doodles / reverse anthropomorphism II

A few more ridiculous sketches.  Last time I got carried away in a brief idle moment and a small handful of creatures were turned into strange women (or was it the other way around?); today it was the men's turn...

...like Mr Sheep.  You can't pull the wool over his eyes.



And young Mr Batt, who's a fan of The Twilight Saga.


Fancy a hairy hug from Mr Bear?



Lastly Mr Jay (who doesn't seem to know it's rude to stare).  Don't ruffle his feathers.


Aarghh.  Sorry.

Have a great weekend.






2 comments:

  1. Wonderful stuff. That Mr. Bear is handsome fellow! Must be a relative.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, SB. They're a bit peculiar - and I think I preferred the 'women'! But I knew I just HAD to try doodling a Mr Bear.

      Delete

Please come in, the door is open

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...